Our Covid Ready Course has been updated, there are new versions of the “Ideas for Communication with Clients” and the Consultation Forms.
Other changes and additions include:
Addition: Are you fully insured – both practice and premises?
- Changes in RETURN TO WORK QUICK GUIDE: “bins” have been changed to “pedal bins”, “also one by the front door for masks”.
- Home visits are okay from the date return to work is possible, if the client has been shielding (if not, home visits are still not advised)
- Client have to don a mask before arrival if their own. Inside the front door if not. They have to wear a mask until exciting, or leave it in a pedal bin at the door.
- Clients are being asked to not tidy or help fold up towels.
- References to the Track and Trace system have been removed from the consultation & consent forms.